Saturday, July 24, 2010

Link Up - Your Best Written Posts

Every weekend we'll do a McLinky where everyone can link up their best written posts. It can be something you've written recently on your blogs or a blast from the past (so to speak). Please be sure to read the pieces listed and make some new blog buddies. And for those of you who don't have blogs, read anyway. You never know what will inspire you!

And be sure to check out Kristy's Red Writing Hood post.  The linky from yesterday wasn't working for her!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning! It's nice to meet you all here and join the community! I'm coming over from Corinne's place -- Trains, Titus and Teatime. I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to get to your Silent Spectator, but my site locks up with your link. I'll try again later - probably just my computer on this end. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ash... Oh that is a bummer.... :-( I was reading urs by the time... so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by graceful! Glad you're joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so sweet of you to put in a shout-out for me on my linky yesterday! Geez, how embarrassing I can't figure out the simplest tech stuff, der! Here, I'll give it a go again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have visited and commented to everyone. If I missed you, please let me know. I don't want to miss anyone's post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just want to say thank you to Cheryl and ericka, I'm loving reading everyone's posts today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A day late, but I'm here for the party. Will be visiting everyone else's posts later today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time joining up! I have read some fantastic work here and am going now to read all of the post. THanks for allowing me to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little late to the party as well but I'm looking forward to reading through the posts.

    ReplyDelete

Write it!