Monday, December 27, 2010

Olive You

Today's blogger in our appreciation spotlight is Ash at Shades of Blue and Green.

After much deliberation, Ash ultimately chose to spotlight Olive You because she felt that it was the most fun to write (her post was inspired by the Seeing Your Ex at the Grocery Store prompt.)

Ash published this piece before I joined Cheryl here at the Red Dress Club, so I hadn't had a chance to read it when Ash chose it.

When I went over to check it out, I found myself immediately sucked in and even caught myself skimming ahead, I was that eager to find out what was going to happen.

Be sure to check it out and I dare you not to giggle at her protagonist's response to the store clerk's question. I dare you!

Thank you, Ash, for all of your participation here at TRDC. We appreciate you so very much.


No comments: