Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Featured Blogger - Angelia from Living, Loving, Laughing

Today's featured blogger is Angelia from Living, Loving, Laughing.

1. Tell us about yourself: Mom, step-mom, wife, friend, travel agent, amateur photographer, heart writer, giver, taker, amazed and blessed by the people that love me. Early in life, I took the hard road, made a ton of mistakes. I struggled through the dark pain of abuse, when I found the light again. I learned about myself. I learned about a savior. And I learned that it's okay to be happy.

2. Give us a 30-second elevator pitch about your blog: Living, Loving, Laughing is all about my life. Living life to the fullest. Celebrating each day with joy. Loving myself, my family, and all the fur kids. Newly married with three girls and three dogs in a family blender. Life is never dull. Past or present happenings, I write to entertain and record. I blog for the mirth of writing, sharing my life, and learning to flourish in all I do. That's my word of the year - flourish. This year is all about growing into my photography business and taking time to learn new things. I write about it all.

3. Who is your favorite literary character and why?: Frodo from Lord of the Rings. He accepted his duty with honor and integrity. He faced battles with courage and faith. His unwavering loyalty to complete the task, no matter how big with a spirit no one could taint. I'm scared like him, but willing to not turn back on my adventures.

4. What kind of tree would you carve your initials on and why?: A redwood along the central coast of California, right off Highway 1 in the Big Sur National Park. Why? So I could go there and do it (okay, I would just use my finger, no defacing here). It's my favorite place in the world. There is magic on that coast and in those trees.

5. What animal does your husband look like and why?: A Saint Bernard. He is big, lovable, endearing, and a rescuer at heart. He will do anything for anyone with a big happy smile. Plus, he wouldn't mind having a nip of whiskey around his neck. Heh.

6. If you could save one post in a fire, which would it be and why?: I don't even have to think about this one. It would be I'm a Creep. I'm a Weirdo. The story of meeting my husband. It made the front page of Wordpress. It warms my heart to read it. It never fails to make me smile. I would NOT want to lose this post and the all memories and comment love with it.

No comments: