Friday, June 17, 2011

RemembeRED

Last night my husband got his first tattoo.

While he was getting it, I was talking to the artist about the first time you shower after getting a tattoo.  And then I started talking about the first time I showered after a C-section (I have no idea why other than I am the queen of TMI with strangers).

That inspired the prompt for this week's remembeRED post....

It's a fill-in-the-blank-for-your-own-prompt Prompt:  
The first time I ________-ed after _________-ing.

The  first time I showered after having a baby.

The first time I rode my bike after falling off.

The first time I went camping after having a bear rip apart my tent.

You know...whatever.

You can tell a funny story or a super serious one or something in the middle.

Link up is Tuesday, June 22.

Word limit is 600.

No comments: